BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New Music Tuesday

Every Tuesday I peruse I-Tunes for new music...so each Tuesday I'll show you a few notable songs.


First...there's this band called Movits. I think they Swedish...but they play this mix of Jazz and Hip-Hop that's pretty cool.


A new track from Muse called Uprising. I'm not too sure about it yet. The title of the audio file is different, but ignore. This is the song.


Can you hear a little Bob Dylan? How about Elton John in the beginning of the chorus? David Gray-Fugitive.


...and some electronic music to check out:

Simian Mobile Disco-Audacity of Huge


MSTRKRFT-Fist of God


Ian Carey Project-Get Shaky


...and if you like the more obnoxious side of female electronic/hip-hop...(I don't)...look for Amanda Blank. She opened for acts like Santogold, and her album just dropped. Love Santogold. Love M.I.A. But when we get into acts like Lady Sovereign I lose it. Lady Gaga...crap. Amanda Blank...see for yourself. I can guarantee that you'll be hearing her music very soon in commercials and tv shows.

Out

0 comments: